My trip to Kashmir with my mother and father was a memory for a lifetime

I always wanted to go to Kashmir with my parents and recently I made my dream come true. On a 6N/7D trip with my family I collected the memories of a lifetime. Let's hear how my trip was. My family had planned to go to Kashmir for 4 years but for other reasons it was not possible. Whether it is natural disasters or terrorism in the valley, we did not have the proper opportunity to travel.

 

We finally made up our minds and decided to book Kashmir tour packages and go there. In a politically sensitive place like Kashmir, it is always better to travel in a group. After much research and reading on the internet, we finally decided to check out Kashmir vacation packages offered by Rajasthan Cab. It was a 6N/7D package that included flight/accommodation and meals.

 

 


 

Soon we were all ready to go to Kashmir. We had a flight from Mumbai to Delhi to Srinagar. There were 14 people in our group in total including 7 from Kolkata and 7 from Mumbai. I was delighted to see the snow-capped mountains for the first time when I flew to Srinagar.

 

 

 

Heaven on earth, Kashmir is graced with majestic mountains, gorgeous lakes, gorgeous grasslands and glaciers making it the perfect place for a family visit and we extend that experience with our Kashmir to Rajasthan cab and all tours. Enjoy the best houseboat tour like unique rooms in houseboats. Shukla travelled far and nagina. Gulmarg offers exciting adventures like cable car rides. Horseback riding and enjoy Kashmiri food in the countryside.

 

 


 

When we reached Srinagar we were taken to the beautiful Dal Lake. It is important for tourism and recreation in Kashmir and has been called the "Flower of the Lakes", the "Pearl of Kashmir" or the "Pearl of Srinagar". The lake is also an important source of trade for fishing and water extraction. Our first night was on a houseboat on the lake. As soon as we got to our jet ski, we packed our bags and set off for a good Thanksgiving afternoon. However, we did not want to miss a single glorious moment around us.

 

Kashmir Travel Packages offers tours to beautiful destinations like Pahalgam, Sonmarg and Yusmarg where my family and I can marvel at the unparalleled beauty of Mother Nature. We at Rajasthan cab offer the best Kashmir travel packages that include great deals and provide a vacation that my family and I will enjoy. The Kashmir tour package includes everything from accommodation, food, sightseeing, sightseeing, and transportation to a 7-day vacation. Rajasthan cab takes care of everything so that you and I can enjoy our family time in Kashmir and make memories for a lifetime.

He spent the following days traveling, visiting the city and nature with his cameras. Kashmir is world famous for its apples and that was after our trip. In Kashmir, its snow-capped mountains and sparkling lakes form a magnificent landscape. They took us to a garden full of apple trees. I can say from experience that I have never eaten such a delicious and juicy apple in my life!

 



 

Our other destinations during the trip were Gulmarg, Pahalgam and Sonmarg. It goes without saying that these are the places where you see nature in all its glory. Gulmarg where we were lucky enough to see the first snowfall of the season.

 

 

I would only recommend Gulmarg as it will snow in Pahalgam in January. Most sites (Aru, Chandanwadi, Betaab Valley, etc.) will be accessible. Therefore, it is best to enjoy snow activities in Gulmarg.

 

 

The beautiful grasslands of Gulmarg, which are usually lush in early May and early May, are blanketed in white snow during snowfall in Kashmir. The best time to visit Gulmarg for snowfall is after winter.

 

 

Gulmarg is beautiful and has snow activities, my family and I should spend a day here.

 

 

Gulmarg Gondola is an alluring beauty well known for its ski resorts. Which was founded in 1927. The second longest cable car ride in Asia and the longest golf course in the world is 2,650 meters long. For nature lovers and adventurers, Gulmarg is an absolute delight.

 

 

Pahalgam was one of the best places in my Kashmir holiday packages which my family and I enjoyed a lot. It is an ideal place for lovers of adventure sports. Pahalgam offers fantastic places for hiking and camping. Seeing the beauty of Pahalgam, my family stayed for at least two or three days which was very satisfying and also kindness in the calm and peace of Pahalgam.

 

 

Famous for its natural beauty, Pahalgam is the jewel of the Laddar Valley in the high Himalayas. It offers an ideal setting for activities such as hiking, trekking and fishing. It is also the starting point for the annual pilgrimage to the sacred cave of Amarnath.

 

 

      If you like water activities, Sonmarg offers you the opportunity to practice rafting. To enjoy the true natural beauty of Kashmir, tourists can visit places like Nilagrad, Kheer Bhawani Temple, Nichnai Pass, Vishansar Lake, Zoji La Pass, Gadsar Lake, Baltal Valley, etc. by Sangramg.

 

 

Overall our trip to Kashmir with Rajasthan cab was amazing. We had a knowledgeable guide who made the trip smoother and more informative. We have made new friends with whom we keep in touch via social networks. However, summer is considered the best time to visit Kashmir. Personally, I believe it is the beginning of winter where you can experience the mesmerizing beauty of this amazing hill station.

Free Seo Link Directory | PinkLinker - Seo Link Directory | RedLinker - Free Seo Directory | YellowLinker - Free Link Directory 17-03-2023

NC Directory

Kashmir is an indescribable sensation in pictures. This is a lifetime reminder of India's visit to Switzerland. I want to thanks the Rajasthan cab for giving me such an amazing travel experience and I look forward to doing other similar trips with him. It really is paradise!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kashmir Tour Packages